Photos OK to edit
2746349338_8c0d58d3c4_o.jpg

2804164621_ee02bbccc2_o.jpg

2810766272_7f5d8b0217_o.jpg

2844605433_2342051d77_o.jpg

3008854377_d809b84b78_o.jpg

C&C is always welome.

thanks for looking!

i really like the reflections in the first two shots, but the first shot has to be my fave.

wow, thanks for the kind words guys.

S.D. is defo a good place to picture take.

Wow great shots! I love #1 for sure, the reflections are awesome! Wish we had some nice cityscapes like that here in Iowa!!!

all of them are nicely shoot but the reflection in 1 & 2 is amazing

all these shots were taken at 100 ISO, like 10 sec exposures, wide open. it took me like 20 shots to get the white balance down. i was very happy with the final outcome.

im really happy you guys like them.

:thumbup:

Absolutely love #1.

Only been to San Diego once, and I miss it.

Jon

gorgeous photos!
number 4 is probably my favourite, in 1 and 5 i love the effect of the light pollution halo in the sky over the buildings. and the shore on number 5 is great.
loved the framing, too.

Looks like the car is ging in reverse...how does that work?
it's probably because the car had to slow down until a near if not complete stop as the sign suggests. he probably started taking the photo while the car was starting to move again.

I agree, San Diego is a great city with a vivid downtown at day and night, been once last summer and loved it.

I agree, San Diego is a great city with a vivid downtown at day and night, been once last summer and loved it.

yeah, this place never gets old. no matter how many times i venture out i can always manage a decent shot or two.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back