Downtown shoot at night

Doesn't the 60d have basically the same sensor as the t3i? In that case, you could shoot at iso6400 all night, have plenty of computer generated light and not a TON of noise.
Computer generated light? Say what?

You have your hands full it seems. Based on what I'm reading, I'm thinking you need something like the 24-70mm f/2.8 lens and a tripod. A nighttime shot in a crowded market with moving people and tricky lighting---that's an advanced course and you are "leading" NooB's in this? Good luck.

We have several Noobs here in this area... that do this, and charge other Noobs for the privilege! Sad, really!

Doesn't the 60d have basically the same sensor as the t3i? In that case, you could shoot at iso6400 all night, have plenty of computer generated light and not a TON of noise.
Computer generated light? Say what?
Hahahahaha I was more referring to the fact that higher ISO's make the sensor more "sensitive" to light, which is really more artificial. Why I chose computer generated? The world may never know :)

OP- are you going to post your pics here or in another thread? Can you send me a pm if you start a new thread?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back