What's new

Downtown St. John's at night

Darko81

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
56
Reaction score
3
Location
Newfoundland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a pano I did two nights ago. Any C&C appreciated.

 
Panos are tough, and this one shows why. Everything looks so scrutched up. I understand that if you want more WIDTH, you have to sacrafice, but for example is that a crane on the far left? I would try and just get a wide angle photo of this starting a little bit to the left of the boat and ending around those dark buildings on the far right.

With that being said, its a cool idea, and looks pretty sharp from what I can tell.

Just my opinion.

Lets see what others say.
 
Thanks for the comments. Did you look at the large version on flickr though? Nothing looks scrunched up on that to me.
 
This picture reminds me of the egg hunt guy. He would take large scale images and hide things in them. I can't recall his name. If he's still posting here he knows who he is. I loved those. It's a nice shot, I liked it. By any chance do you have a bigger version other than the flick account one.
 
expsure looks great, it's how many frames? I feel it's too long and not tall enough!
 
It's 5 shots. I think next time I will do it portrait to take in more. With my position on the other side of the harbour I had too much in the way this time to do it that way. I do have a larger version than the flickr one Yemme.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom