Drag it out...C&C welcome!

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am the soon-to-be event photographer for the nightclub I went to last night, there is a drag show every Saturday. I am still playing with my equipment to see if I need a new lens or not. Used my D80, 18-105mm, and SB-600. Let me know what you think!

DSC_0430.jpg

DSC_0425.jpg

DSC_0424.jpg

DSC_0418-1.jpg

DSC_0410.jpg

DSC_0412-1.jpg

DSC_0434.jpg

I think I would need to know more about the intended use of the images. Will they be used for web-only, print-media, back-of-the-bus ads, what is the target demographic, etc. Overall, they look decent, but some seem to have a bit of softness to them (1, 3, 7).

I think I would need to know more about the intended use of the images. Will they be used for web-only, print-media, back-of-the-bus ads, what is the target demographic, etc. Overall, they look decent, but some seem to have a bit of softness to them (1, 3, 7).

These were more for practice for me to get the lighting right and to figure out what equipment and settings I need to make sure I get a good balance of ambient light along with a well lit subject. I will be working for this club very shortly as the photographer for all events and I just wanted to see what I could get. They will eventually be used mainly for the web, some printed on posters throughout the club.

The softness may be from portraiture.

I have to ask... what the hell is happening in #6? :lol:

Lol, the drag queens dance and lip sync and people in the crowd put dollar bills in their costumes and such, this girl decided she wanted to give the dollar bill in a different way. Haha.

I recommend that you find a new forum to advertise the perversions.

Ummm yeah...this is a photo forum, not a religious one. If you don't like looking at them, go find another thread to look at. I am looking for critique on the quality of the photos, not the content. So if you have nothing to critique about the technicality, then I suggest you flitter off to another thread. :thumbdown:

Ummm yeah...this is a photo forum, not a religious one. If you don't like looking at them, go find another thread to look at. I am looking for critique on the quality of the photos, not the content. So if you have nothing to critique about the technicality, then I suggest you flitter off to another thread. :thumbdown:

Here, I brought you these:

211_kleenex.jpg

Go cry about it.

Don't feed the trolls. :er::er::er:

p!nK

Here, I brought you these:

211_kleenex.jpg

Go cry about it.

Don't feed the trolls. :er::er::er:

p!nK

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

perversions? Really...........:lmao:

"If you don't like looking at them, go find another thread to look at"

If you don't like my critique then "go find another thread"

Like I said take the advertisement for perversions elsewhere.

Then give me technical critique on my photos such as how the lighting or the focus is. I will listen to it then. You are not giving critique, you are bashing a culture and being closed minded.

Take your advertisement for self-righteousness elsewhere.

Then give me technical critique on my photos such as how the lighting or the focus is. I will listen to it then. You are not giving critique, you are bashing a culture and being closed minded.

Take your advertisement for self-righteousness elsewhere.

Ya gotta just love the blatant hypocrites running the mouth

"you are bashing a culture and being closed minded. = Take your advertisement for self-righteousness elsewhere. "

I have no more intention of critiquing photos of perversion than I do of critiquing photos of Fort Knox floor plans submitted by a bank robber. OOPS there I go with self righteousness again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back