Dragged shutter and strobe!

IanKose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, new to the forum. I'd like to post I picture I recently took a picture of my friend skating. I had dragged the shutter to expose ambient light and streak ambient light as well as fired off a strobe to freeze the motion. I like the final image and threw it in a contest. Please vote for me, I'm currently in the lead so every vote counts.

Photo Upload Contest | Capitol Hill | Seattle | Qdoba | Mexican Grill | Photography

Why don't you embed the image in this thread? Otherwise, I'll never see it.

There is a sticky thread, probably in the Beginners forum, on how to do this.

FYI if the OP wins he gets free burritos for a year.

The First Place, Second Place, and Third Place winners will have their art, subject to the framing and matting specifications determined by Qdoba Mexican Grill, featured inside the Qdoba Capitol Hill location for a period of one quarter (approximately 10 weeks). Winners will also receive free burritos for a year, which results in 52 burritos loaded onto a Qdoba card. Approximate Retail Value of burritos for a year; $365.

FYI if the OP wins he gets free burritos for a year.

The First Place, Second Place, and Third Place winners will have their art, subject to the framing and matting specifications determined by Qdoba Mexican Grill, featured inside the Qdoba Capitol Hill location for a period of one quarter (approximately 10 weeks). Winners will also receive free burritos for a year, which results in 52 burritos loaded onto a Qdoba card. Approximate Retail Value of burritos for a year; $365.

I hope my vote for the Taffy guy's photo helps him win those burritos!!!! Free burritos for a year...chit man, that's an awesome prize!!

Please vote for me, I'm currently in the lead so every vote counts.
Thanks for becoming a TPF member. We look forward to you becoming a contributing member. :thumbup:

At least on page 2. It looks like you're not in the lead anymore. It's very unseemly that your first post is a plea for votes, and you didn't partisipate in anyone else's thread. :er:

I liked and voted for this one myself: Photo Upload Contest | Capitol Hill | Seattle | Qdoba | Mexican Grill | Photography

Why don't you embed the image in this thread? Otherwise, I'll never see it.

There is a sticky thread, probably in the Beginners forum, on how to do this.
But then how would we be able to instantly vote for it?

(Though, if you seriously wanted to do that, it is possible to make the image a link that will take you to the voting site. [U R L]website address here, but don't put spaces between 'url']
[/U R L] <-- That should show a picture that you can click on to go vote.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back