My Pet Peeves

One of MY pet peeves is when the egg yolk drips off the fork and runs down the front of my shirt when I am eating an over-easy fried egg. That one realllllly chaps my hide!

I stopped asking questions for the most part, on forums. Too many conflicting answers. I now have a handful of people that I can PM or call on the phone. I got real confused in the beginning (1.5 years ago), almost gave up. I typically investigate it as much as I can before asking for guidance. Sometimes, I do not know what to ask.

Another pet peave is the infamous wet fart, what a mess....

One of MY pet peeves is when the egg yolk drips off the fork and runs down the front of my shirt when I am eating an over-easy fried egg. That one realllllly chaps my hide!
This would solve the problem.

"Cook eggs until both the yolk and white are firm. Egg dishes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F (71°C) or hotter."
From the CDC.....Salmonella and Eggs

I stopped asking questions for the most part, on forums. Too many conflicting answers. I now have a handful of people that I can PM or call on the phone. I got real confused in the beginning (1.5 years ago), almost gave up. I typically investigate it as much as I can before asking for guidance. Sometimes, I do not know what to ask.
Yeah I wish you would knock it off, your running up my phone bill. "Operator, I will no longer accept collect calls at this number." :biggrin-new:

Yeah I wish you would knock it off, your running up my phone bill. "Operator, I will no longer accept collect calls at this number." :biggrin-new:

I just call you because it annoys you, that's what I love about you.

I just call you because it annoys you, that's what I love about you.
Okay, for the last time, the smaller the number the bigger the hole in you lens, we call it aperture. The bigger the number the smaller the hole. And remember you don't need to buy any film for you DSLR. :allteeth:

My pet peeves relating to photography:

1. Bad editing.

2. Photographers who complain about what's trendy in photography.

Last edited:
My only peeve is for someone to asks about X and someone responds "you don't want X you want ,Y or Z".

Sorry, my pets are Bell and Zoe; no Peeve.

Most reactions

Back