Dragon Breath

Awesome captures, those flames look awesome!!

Did you manage to get any real tight, on mouth to spray to flame at all?

I love looking at Bitter's pics. I can never find the appropriate thing to say though. :lol:

Great pics.

These are so cool!

The flame burst looks almost surreal, it's really neat seeing it frozen like that.

Wait a sec.. I'll be right back.. I hope you don't mind ;)

Ok so this is not meant to make the picture "better" obviously :lol:

But it totally NEEDS this! It just screams of "Comic book super hero villain" to me =P

4898551760_8b7d6be240.jpg

I guess you can wear any hat you want when your a fire breathing a$$ kicker.

Nice pics Bitter.

I like the one that is second to last. The last one looks more like he's extinguishing the fire with a large amount of spit? But the composition is amazing.

Sleist, the Guy apparently wears different things for whatever themed "fair" he's playing. He was pretty good. I saw his act twice. I got better pics the second time because I knew what was coming, and I got a better seat up font.

Thanks MissTtoes, I liked the last one because it had the best back lighting of the fuel spray, but I agree with you that it does look as much like he is breathing fire.

There's more pics of this guy, with a fire whip, and other people from the Medieval Faire here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/213915-fire.html in the general gallery.

Sleist, the Guy apparently wears different things for whatever themed "fair" he's playing. He was pretty good. I saw his act twice. I got better pics the second time because I knew what was coming, and I got a better seat up font.

Ya, I was being a wise a$$. ;)

Most reactions

Back