What's new

Dragon Fly

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
15,342
Reaction score
10,004
Location
Central Florida (Ruskin area)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's not a macro shot so much as it is a close-up and taken hand held with my Tamron 150-600mm lens from about 9 ft. away.

100950-studio.webp
 
Nice and crisp there.
 
Wonderful shot!

Those 150-600mm zooms sure are versatile...I want one!
 
My favorite insect and I've had no luck photographing them. 99% of the shots I see in macro forums are close ups and not really macro so, no harm no foul.
 
Nice shot! Nice that you caught one at rest.
Sorry, that I took so long. I somehow overlooked responses for this. (getting old I guess) :048:

Nice and sharp. I find myself backing up a lot when walking with my 400mm.
thank you! I do that a lot, too. 8 feet is the minimal focus distance with mine. It kind of sucks but I need the exercise, lol!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom