What's new

Dragon

Paul44

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like some c&c please. I was walking in the woods and this odd shape caught my eye . Hope you see it the way I do :) Paul ....

image 1

Dragon.jpg



image 2

DragonBW.jpg
 
I see it. On the laptop at the moment and my wife looks over and says "it looks like a dinosaur." Good eye to see that, nice shot.
 
Reminds me of Mr. Burns and a medieval bird combined. Nice shot!
 
haha, this is an old sad bird or somebody's foot, lol)))

I love such photos)

one tiny thing: make the contrast better in your b&w shot)
 
I see a very old camel. :mrgreen:
 
You people like these photos of gnarled wood that looks like something? Then I should dig up the two photos I took recently and show you?


Where is it you all see an eye, for example? Between that pinkish "tortoise" top and the "wrinkled cheeks"?
 
You people like these photos of gnarled wood that looks like something? Then I should dig up the two photos I took recently and show you?


Where is it you all see an eye, for example? Between that pinkish "tortoise" top and the "wrinkled cheeks"?


I see two places where there may be an eye.

Just below and to the right of the knurl of bark, and just above the bark.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom