Dragonflies

Who doesn't like Dragonflies ...

But ... on my monitor, #2 & #5 have the technically best contrast and saturation. Darkening up the backgrounds would be helpful. I really like the Damselfly.

Who doesn't like Dragonflies ...

But ... on my monitor, #2 & #5 have the technically best contrast and saturation. Darkening up the backgrounds would be helpful. I really like the Damselfly.

Thanks Gary. I have both PS and LR. In the past when darkening up the background I would use the adjustment brush. Is there a better quicker way of doing this? Using layers in PS? Depending on the subject it can be a little tricky using the adjustment brush gettting to the little areas.

Very nice.

How are you liking your 50-200?

Very nice.

How are you liking your 50-200?

Haven't used it much yet. It needs to be AF tuned. I did a quick and dirty calibration when I got but still needs a little more fine tuning. I was waiting for my 1.4x TC to come in, which I got last week, and do a more in depth calibration with and without the TC. But with the few shot I took I am really happy with the way it renders images.

You can take a look here for some test shots.
50-200 SWD

I like dragonflies and damselflies ( not positive as to the difference without googling them though ;) )

I like dragonflies and damselflies ( not positive as to the difference without googling them though ;) )

Damsels have eyes on the side of the head and dragons are on the front

Most reactions

Back