What's new

Dragonfly on a wire

Looks good to me!

God, those eyes are creepy and the big helicopter-sized dragonflies scare me a little bit, but I still kind of love these little guys. Especially the little red and blue ones.
 
Get closer?

With my lens selection (AKA I have one lens for my 7D and that should change someday), that's really close to as close as I could get to the little bastard. Sat there for a good couple minutes and let me snap away though.

You know, I'd never seen one this bright red before. Normally, I see blue or brown or maroon ones, not Rosso Corsa.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom