What's new

Dragonfly

Nice, very nice. Colours are stunning.
 
Party, Party...this is celelbration...the second one is outstanding :D
 
#1 is very nice.. nicely sharp on the face!
 
Thank You guys, I was impressed how the dragonfly let me take those pictures of course with the great help of the 70-300mm lens ^_^
 
Thank You guys, I was impressed how the dragonfly let me take those pictures of course with the great help of the 70-300mm lens ^_^
Eee..you are lucky or you have some magnetic attraction to creatures with wings.
 
Thank You guys, I was impressed how the dragonfly let me take those pictures of course with the great help of the 70-300mm lens ^_^
Eee..you are lucky or you have some magnetic attraction to creatures with wings.

maybe a magnetic attraction hahaha ^_^
 
Wonderful photos Nette I love the colors, I cannot really pick one I like better than the other I think both are equally nice . Great job.
 
Thank You Sam, I know what you mean, I can't pick one neither. ^_^
 
I agree with everybody else. Good stuff, nice and sharp, with great colour and a clean, uncluttered background.
 
Thank You Invisible ^_^
 
I like #1 for the reasons Charlie mentioned. Good work, Nette.
 
Thank you ^_^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom