Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tuscany often evokes images of soft landscapes and serene hills, but there is drama to be found there as well. To express the drama of this scene, I found 60 seconds of exposure and black & white to be the way to go. Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 45mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra Grad ND, ND and polariser filters.

X1D1_00528.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

It's really hard to comment on your images Vieri as they are all so good!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sweet!

I so want to go to Europe.

I love it!
The long exposure (that usually makes skies and bodies of water look silky and creamy) with this particular sky gave me a sense of fast motion, while everything else is completely static! And when that all comes together, combined with the heavy vignette and all the negative space it does really feel dramatic in everyway!
Congrats on conveying very adequately the desired message and specially with this gorgeous picture!

It's really hard to comment on your images Vieri as they are all so good!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thank you very much indeed for your kind comment, that's truly much appreciated! :)

Thank you! :)

Sweet!

I so want to go to Europe.

Thank you! :) I might be biased, but when you'll visit Europe make sure you'll set aside some time for Italy - it's just amazing!

I love it!
The long exposure (that usually makes skies and bodies of water look silky and creamy) with this particular sky gave me a sense of fast motion, while everything else is completely static! And when that all comes together, combined with the heavy vignette and all the negative space it does really feel dramatic in everyway!
Congrats on conveying very adequately the desired message and specially with this gorgeous picture!

Thank you very much indeed, I am glad you found my photo successful in conveying the mood I was after! :)

Lovely image......

Thank you very much indeed! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back