Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love Dorset, with its mix of man-made landscapes and natural marvels. When the weather & light conditions are right, I love to portray Dorset's graphic rock formations and seascapes in black & white.

X1D1_00941.jpg

Kimmeridge Bay | 91 seconds, Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 30mm, Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_00974.jpg

Old Pier, Swanage | 128 seconds, Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 45mm, Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing & commenting, best regards

Vieri

Awesome again.

Love the water on the rocks in the first one but the sky kind of over powers it for me. The second shot is my idea of perfection!

Excellent photography......

Thank you very much indeed, Jeff! :)

Love the water on the rocks in the first one but the sky kind of over powers it for me. The second shot is my idea of perfection!

Thank you very much for your comment, glad you enjoyed them and #2 in particular! :)

I love well executed long exposures! Well done!

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed them! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

I like them both, but that second one is special.

You're killing me with these shots man. Unbelievable beautiful images...The second one is serious ****

I like them both, but that second one is special.

Thank you very much indeed Pete, glad you enjoyed them! :)

You're killing me with these shots man. Unbelievable beautiful images...The second one is serious ****

:D Thank you very much indeed, that is very kind of you to say, glad you liked them! :D

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back