Dream Hawk

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just received my topaz Studio 2 and I the artist in me couldn't wait to get busy with it.

221Fantasy-Red-tailed-hawk-Launching-(4)-f-studio50p.jpg

I take it you are still waiting for said artist to manifest:D

To be honest pal, this ain't my cuppa. Your wildlife shots are generally excellent (apart from not being level:D;)) and I don't honestly see the need for this type of thing from you. Just my thoughts like, other may and likely will disagree.

Cool! I really like it. It's good to try something different.

To be honest pal, this ain't my cuppa. Your wildlife shots are generally excellent (apart from not being level:D;)) and I don't honestly see the need for this type of thing from you. Just my thoughts like, other may and likely will disagree.

Thanks, I can appreciate that but are you familiar with Boris and Julie Bell? If not, you should check out some of their work and you might get an idea of why I do "this type of thing." To me it's inspirational but if you're not an artist I can see why you wouldn't be inspired. I have arthritis and can't do air-brush like I used to do so I do my best trying to make fantasy photos with my software program instead. To be honest, there is no need to do it, just a strong desire. I love art, sorry you don't but maybe you at least understand why I do it now you old stick in the mud. :D

It’s cool. There is nothing wrong with trying new things.

Thanks, I can appreciate that but are you familiar with Boris and Julie Bell? If not, you should check out some of their work and you might get an idea of why I do "this type of thing." To me it's inspirational but if you're not an artist I can see why you wouldn't be inspired. I have arthritis and can't do air-brush like I used to do so I do my best trying to make fantasy photos with my software program instead. To be honest, there is no need to do it, just a strong desire. I love art, sorry you don't but maybe you at least understand why I do it now you old stick in the mud. :D

I don't know of them and its not that I don't like or appreciate art, I dabble a bit myself (oils and water colour) but if it's what floats yer boat, fine it's just not for me.

I don't know of them and its not that I don't like or appreciate art, I dabble a bit myself (oils and water colour) but if it's what floats yer boat, fine it's just not for me.

I don't feel that I'm really creating art but I do feel I'm being a little creative with my pictures and it's a nice change from just doing the usual with pictures. I do it mostly for my pleasure. If someone happens to like it that's great but others should know I'm not looking for critique or approval, that's why I put it in this section, "Just For Fun."

Most reactions

Back