Dream Interpretation

Perhaps you have unresolved issues. Not that you can necessarily "fix" the past but you need to "deal" with it. Guilt is an infamous cause of recurring dreams. Guilt is hard to deal with and can cause more issues than anything. You just got to let things go.

In your case with your father, however, recurring dreams can also just be a "comfort" thing.

OK...all "free" sessions are OVER. to continue, please subscribe: ASKTHEMISTRESS.COM

cash only (we'll let you know if we receive it or not) :mrgreen:

JonMikal said:
OK...all "free" sessions are OVER. to continue, please subscribe: ASKTHEMISTRESS.COM

Does that mean I have to start charging you to? :hugs:

JonMikal said:

Hey ... if we need the peanut gallery, we'll let you know. :er:

Interesting thread, however i haven't read every response yet.

I do agree that dreams are messages to ourselves and the books on them can give us some insight. However, our own dreams are only relavant to the dreamer. One can interpret a dream in their eyes or views but mean something else to another.

Dreams are all about symblos. What we dream means something to us. Usually what we dream represents something personal to us, whether it be an emotion or belief. If you remember a dream think about what you saw and what it may represent in your present world.

What do spiders mean to you? do you fear them? do you find them interesting? maybe you just took some macro photos :) Asking yourself this one question will lead you to your interpretation. Some more obvious than others, and some remain a mystery.

Wouldn't it be cool to one day be able to some how capture on video what you dream of?

Hey ... some of us LIVE for dreams ... come on Doctor Mistress ... don't ruin it for me by getting all 'real' and stuff ... sheesh! Just give me a jolt, pop a pill in my mouth and let's get on back!!!

Calliope said:
Does that mean I have to start charging you to? :hugs:

oooooooooooohhhhhhhh...she slid that one in........

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

so, jonmikal.... how much will she have to charge you???

thinking you could pay the rent on a new office for her, complete with game room and play room for the boys to stay with her....

( wait, that sounds like your house.... maybe jonmikal should just pay you a retaining fee....dont you, calliope???)

Pony up, Jon Mikal, Master of the Peanut Gallery ...

thats it... thats it!! get your man on....

our new phrase....k??

get your man on.... love the heck outta that...for several reasons...!!

anicole said:
Hey ... some of us LIVE for dreams ... come on Doctor Mistress ... don't ruin it for me by getting all 'real' and stuff ... sheesh! Just give me a jolt, pop a pill in my mouth and let's get on back!!!

Sorry... I just gave myself the shock treatment and I'm much better now! :crazy:

Calliope said:
Sorry... I just gave myself the shock treatment and I'm much better now! :crazy:

didja sing to yourself as you were getting a jolt?!?!

btw ... ... all of us here at Anicole Central thank you, too!

Most reactions

Back