Dreaming my life away

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like this except for the rainbow flare in the corner, it's distracting. Otherwise, I can picture myself lying in the grass staring up at the trees daydreaming!

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I don't like it. Your street photography is better. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. I actually really like your flckr. I've really been considering street photog, but I feel so creepy doing it.

DGMPhotography

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I do like this.. can't pinpoint my exact reasoning, but I would say it has a bit of a glaze over it, if that makes sense. Maybe increase contrast and clarity?

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I do like this.. can't pinpoint my exact reasoning, but I would say it has a bit of a glaze over it, if that makes sense. Maybe increase contrast and clarity?

The glaze is what I like best about it.

katsrevenge

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I like the glaze... and the flair. Makes me think of sintar music, of all things.

DGMPhotography

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
OP
D

Denon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I don't like it. Your street photography is better. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. I actually really like your flckr. I've really been considering street photog, but I feel so creepy doing it.

Thanks man! Yeah I like street photography(got some new stuff up on flickr ;) ). It just out and shoot, nothing to worry about.

The glaze is what I like best about it.

I like the glaze... and the flair. Makes me think of sintar music, of all things.

Thanks you all! I think the glaze is a big part of the photo, it's a just a feeling.

Most reactions