Dreaming my life away

I like this except for the rainbow flare in the corner, it's distracting. Otherwise, I can picture myself lying in the grass staring up at the trees daydreaming!

I don't like it. Your street photography is better. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. I actually really like your flckr. I've really been considering street photog, but I feel so creepy doing it.

I do like this.. can't pinpoint my exact reasoning, but I would say it has a bit of a glaze over it, if that makes sense. Maybe increase contrast and clarity?

I do like this.. can't pinpoint my exact reasoning, but I would say it has a bit of a glaze over it, if that makes sense. Maybe increase contrast and clarity?

The glaze is what I like best about it.

I like the glaze... and the flair. Makes me think of sintar music, of all things.

I don't like it. Your street photography is better. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. I actually really like your flckr. I've really been considering street photog, but I feel so creepy doing it.

Thanks man! Yeah I like street photography(got some new stuff up on flickr ;) ). It just out and shoot, nothing to worry about.

The glaze is what I like best about it.

I like the glaze... and the flair. Makes me think of sintar music, of all things.

Thanks you all! I think the glaze is a big part of the photo, it's a just a feeling.

Most reactions

Back