What's new

Dreams of Kimchi C&C Please

Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,591
Reaction score
2,269
Location
大田, South Korea
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've decided to start working with something that is so abundant around my house year round. Every season, new array of colors and textures. This is from the Winter kimchi making season, fresh and the pepper paste has not set into the cabbage yet. It is meant to be a bit abstract.

10154503_276400105867975_2157000015702301490_n.jpg
 
Actually, I'm looking to improve my lighting techniques and want to do some surrealism. I couldn't find the props that I was looking for, so I decided this would be the most logical.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom