What's new

Drinking by Candlelight

I like the mood of the photos, but I think the composition is missing something... Still, nice, though
 
agreed with what jfrabat said. I think what's wrong for me is that it's fairly obviously a setup. It's doesn't feel authentic. Even at the most crowded wine bar in town you wouldn't see that many glasses on a table.
 
The second image is one of my favorites also. I know that they are not the best, but it really captured the mood. We were a party of five and had a lovely time. I am flattered that planetstarbucks thinks that this was obviously all set up, I captured the moment, albeit not a monumental one, but one in Copenhagen that I will not soon forget.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom