Fred von den Berg

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
monster - 1.jpg

Yes, but is it art?

A better question might be is it really a drink? A little sugar, a little water and a kick of caffeine.

I saw on the news where one of them is now wanting to sell these with alcohol. What could possibly go wrong?

Nice one..........

Thanks, Jeff.

Yes, but is it art?

A better question might be is it really a drink? A little sugar, a little water and a kick of caffeine.

I saw on the news where one of them is now wanting to sell these with alcohol. What could possibly go wrong?

Here you can already buy Jack Daniels with cola in a can!

Honestly? This feels contrived. Even if it wasn't, it just seems... 'bleah'.

Taken as found. I liked the repetition of the claw-mark design against the bars to the right as well as the weathered and scratched look of the bench. Thought it might make a halfway decent B&W: two likes and a bleah ain't bad!

Cola and alcohol is one thing, but mixing alcohol with a high dose of caffeine is a recepie for disaster

Cola and alcohol is one thing, but mixing alcohol with a high dose of caffeine is a recepie for disaster

Energy drinks (not to mention alcohol) probably shouldn't be sold to anyone underage and what adults choose to do , well that's a question for the individual to decide. Anyway, it was the aesthetic that drew my eye and not the moral issues angle.

Anyway, it was the aesthetic that drew my eye and not the moral issues angle.

I knew that, sorry if I got of on a tangent. It just happened that your post came up at the same time as the news article, and the related dangers of combining the two.

As to the image like TD, it's not doing it for me as presented. For me the can slanted backward is a disconnect from the bars. Maybe if it were more upright, and closer to the bars, IMO it would improve the composition.

Most reactions

Back