What's new

Drip!

Really dig the reflection in the isolated droplet. Not big on the added frame and text though. Good work.
 
Droplets' pretty cool with the reflection in there...but i think the picture is a bit noisy, IMO.

ALso, the text and frame is an eyesore.
 
It is a little noisy, but not so bad. ISO 400. I think my camera is struggling with noise, to be honest...not sure why that would be, though.

The frame and text are there as part of a series I am uploading to Facebook. It's not an actual part of the image as such. Some people like it, some are indifferent, some don't like it. I wouldn't say it's an eyesore, though...

Still, I'm a big boy and can take critique. :)

Thanks guys.
 
seems noisy, not vry sharp, and some ghosting around the drop, and a lot of dust spots on your sensor. I like the reflection.
 
seems noisy, not vry sharp, and some ghosting around the drop, and a lot of dust spots on your sensor. I like the reflection.

Noisy...yes. Not sure why, as I said in the previous post.
Not very sharp...maybe, but not bad for a first go, handheld with a 135mm on extension tubes?
Sensor...dirty. Needs a clean for sure.

Thanks for liking the "reflection", which is actually the wall behind the drop...I thought it had quite good focus on the wall. :mrgreen:
 
...handheld with a 135mm on extension tubes?

Well its good for handheld then. you should try it out with a tripod. I am sure you will like the results much more.
 
...handheld with a 135mm on extension tubes?

Well its good for handheld then. you should try it out with a tripod. I am sure you will like the results much more.

Yeah, I was going to do that, but I was under the eaves of the house, and was getting dripped on! And icicles kept dropping from the roof...

...I'm going to try again tomorrow. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom