What's new

Driving pictures

dophineh

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some photos I took tonight, driving around in my car.

mount1.jpg


mount2.jpg


mount3.jpg


mount4.jpg


What do you guys think?

i'm using a camera car mount and a Nikon D80. Pictures are 20-30 seconds long in exposure.
 
Car mount! :thumbup:
Helps you get some really interesting photos I must say. I think I like the second best because of it's variety of colours.

The super wide angle in the only stationary one is also cool, as are the stars in the sky, the colour of the sky, the starry streetlights (small aperture, right?), but that crumpled piece of paper on the hood is a bit distracting (left).
 
Car mount! :thumbup:
Helps you get some really interesting photos I must say. I think I like the second best because of it's variety of colours.

The super wide angle in the only stationary one is also cool, as are the stars in the sky, the colour of the sky, the starry streetlights (small aperture, right?), but that crumpled piece of paper on the hood is a bit distracting (left).

Those stars are amazing. They really add to the picture. I didn't even notice them when I took the shot. The paper on the hood was from my set up. I originally took the photo to test the light level and such, wasn't ment for show casing, but it came out so well, that I posted it here.

Like the last one most! Maybe because of the graffiti!!
LaFoto is right, that piece of paper looks a bit ugly.

I love the graffiti, I will go back during the day.
 
Ignore me, it turned out my DNS was playing up. Switched to OpenDNS and your images are loading now. They look pretty cool!
 
Ignore me, it turned out my DNS was playing up. Switched to OpenDNS and your images are loading now. They look pretty cool!

Good to hear. and thanks :D
 
Wow stunning shots I am impressed? What was your camera settings??
 
Mmmm, im sure you looked like "the man" with a 1000 dollar hood ornament.


Haha, great pics, care to show us your setup?
 
Time for a car wash:lmao:

Very cool pictures, awesome perspective:D
 
Wow stunning shots I am impressed? What was your camera settings??

It was a 30 second exposure at f6.

Mmmm, im sure you looked like "the man" with a 1000 dollar hood ornament.


Haha, great pics, care to show us your setup?

Let me grab some pictures next time I do a shoot. I'm using a d80 with a sigma fisheye, and a car mount from film tools.

The second picture is with the mount on the rearwindow.

Time for a car wash:lmao:

Very cool pictures, awesome perspective:D

thanks :mrgreen:

Ha Ha Ha!
Did you run a red light in #2?

Haha, nah it was probably a turn lane light. :greenpbl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom