drooling..

kalee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
has been quite a problem for us lately. :)
i caught him mid-drool.

9veejr

oh my gosh, that is the best child picture i have ever seen.. love the shade...but the catching of mid drool is priceless.....(he will love this pic when you show a girlfriend when he is about 16....paybacks for his raising....)

you need to blow this up and frame it....his eyes are so expressive...and the little chubby hands...you gotta love this shot....perfect!!

This shot is beyond fantastic! You have managed to capture the total wonder of babies ... the thrill of watching anything at all ... the sheer new-ness of everything ... those wonderful, drooly, two-toothed grins, the belly giggles ....

I'm so jealous! My little piece of sandpaper from heaven is 10 1/2 and the drooling and giggling has turned into huffing and eye-rolling!

Awesome!!!

anicole said:
This shot is beyond fantastic! You have managed to capture the total wonder of babies ... the thrill of watching anything at all ... the sheer new-ness of everything ... those wonderful, drooly, two-toothed grins, the belly giggles ....

this is why i wait until others post...sometimes the words don't come lately...what she ^ said. funny thing is, i have 2 boys in their twenties that still do this when they see a 'hottie' :lmao: excellent shot!

JonMikal said:
funny thing is, i have 2 boys in their twenties that still do this when they see a 'hottie' :lmao: excellent shot!
uhhh, what was that saying? boys will be boys... ;)

:mrgreen:

I really love this shot! Love how you've captured the drool, and the eyes are so sharp. The tones are really great as well. This is definitely one for the wall :) Excellent work.

Fantastic shot...

Steve :thumbup:

Just amazing, Ive seen lots of baby photos, this tops them all, great on everything, as sad above....perfect!!!

Brilliant shot. One of the best baby pics I have ever seen. Very well done. !!!!

Wonderful shot! Great lighting and the perfect moment to catch :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back