Dropping tomatoes into a bowl

Mr. Murmeli

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

Got a new (cheap) flash for my camera and started playing with it. I don't have any studio equipment which made this somewhat harder. For instance the flash was bounced off the bathroom wall and the black background is a couple of black T shirts. The red stuff in the water of top two photos is concentrated juice.

Feel free to comment!

4876465984_859e281374_z.jpg

4876467208_310ce2ef5e_z.jpg

4875858881_c76ca9b7cd_z.jpg

4875856223_896580c032_z.jpg

BTW. There are 4 more photos on my Flickr.

these are sweet pictures! I would have never been able to tell you didn't shoot these in a studio. I applaud your creativeness. I can't really offer any technical compliments b/c im still new to photography but IMO these are awesome :thumbup:

Very nice photos for sure. You did good with what you have. Nice idea using the tomatoes the color really adds to the picture.

well done, i reckon that the last image is the best of the lot, it gets rid of the distracting elements. as TMWallace said, great creativity with the shirts and juice.

have you seen the bryan peterson strawberries into water video, pretty good.

Thanks for all the comments!

well done, i reckon that the last image is the best of the lot, it gets rid of the distracting elements. as TMWallace said, great creativity with the shirts and juice.

have you seen the bryan peterson strawberries into water video, pretty good.
No I haven't seen that video but now that you mentioned it, i think i found the right one on youtube. It was surprisingly simple set-up. Actually, i haven't really watched any tutorials / videos / instructions regarding this kinda freeze motion stuff... i just got an idea which, after a few failures and a lot of thinking, started working. I was pleased with my results and i'm glad that you like it as well!

I also am liking the last one the best. Something about seeing more of the detail on things because its closer up

Most reactions

Back