Drove to the University of MS (Ole Miss)...

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...and took some pictures

DSC_1804.jpg

2. pano crop
DSC_1804copy.jpg

3. tunnel from which the [football] team runs out
DSC_1816.jpg

DSC_1818copy.jpg

5. Ventress Hall
DSC_1835.jpg

6. The Lyceum
DSC_1851.jpg

7. Walk of Champions
DSC_1855.jpg

Great shots Rusty. I have made several shots of VHS from that same spot. I really like the one of the Chucky Mullins plaque, and I think the Lyceum shot is beautiful. I have shot the Lyceum many times but not from that viewpoint. Ventress hall is really pretty. We always tailgate between Ventress and the stage in the Grove.

I really like the one of the Chucky Mullins plaque

thanks. when i got there i realized the head statue was just screwed in before games; probably so no one steals it.

thanks for the nice comments

Hi Rusty - I came across your photos of Ole Miss while doing a search for images of The Lyceum. You've got a nice one posted and I would like to use it as part of an Ole Miss t-shirt layout. Will pay $

If you are interested, shoot me your mailing address.

This t-shirt will end up in Hibbett Sports initially - not sure where else at present, but hopefully on campus in Oxford.

Thanks for your consideration.

Billy Pittman
[email protected]

i need advice? anyone here think he's legit?

i need advice? anyone here think he's legit?

You be the judge. Look at his site. Weezabi.com doesn't look like anything has every actually been produced. I don't know if I would really trust it. His post was a little better than usual as he used your username and not too generic :D but it's really up to you I guess. I'm not sure what to think really.

Weezabi

It's definitely a tshirt shop lol, but Bama shirts ... blegh!

Nice shots Rusty, the only thing wrong with them though .... it's Ole Miss. lol GEAUX TIGERS!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back