What's new

Drummer C&C Request

I like the black and white. You position is wrong due to how the drums were setup. No matter which shot you get the face is covered. You should have gotten to the opposite side where the facial shots of the drummer would have been possilbe. You were in a better position for the second shot to get the drummer close-up.
 
I like the black and white. You position is wrong due to how the drums were setup. No matter which shot you get the face is covered. You should have gotten to the opposite side where the facial shots of the drummer would have been possilbe. You were in a better position for the second shot to get the drummer close-up.

The photo pass allowed me ONLY to shoot from the right side of the theatre and 300' was as close I could get. The cymbal is present in both angles... if I could of I would of.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom