What's new

Dryden, NY

rjteeter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 8, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I pass by this place every day going to and from work and have been meaning to stop and shoot it for awhile now. The weather was nice and the cloud coverage was amazing today so I took full advantage of it and swung by and grabbed a bunch of shots. Glad I did because I found a 20 dollar bill laying on the ground a few feet from where I was shooting =)

Also I posted this photo along with the original on http://rjteeter.com if you are interested in seeing what I started with.

small_vignette_6013.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom