DSLR or Mirrorless?

GrrForce

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! I'm new in this domain (photo/video) and I really like to start this venture right now. I want to buy a DSLR (I think this is what I need) but I have some wishies.

So, I'm new in this domain so I think a entry lvl dslr will help me to gain some skills or something like that but I really want quality so I think I should (maybe) start with a better DSLR rather than a entry one.

I want to record some videos and edit them on AE and make a good job with that so I need a DSLR which can shoot in FullHD with a good quality. I know that the standard kit will not help me so much so I would like to give me a lens recomandation too. I will take pictures aswell but the video part is what I'm interested in. :)

If you think it's better not to waste too much money on this and it's a good quality DSLR on the video part I could go for ~600 dollars with lens too. If there is a good DSLR which have better video quality and so on, I could go up to ~1000 dollars.

Also, maybe a DSLR is not for me, maybe a mirrorless it's better for what I want..or something else, please let me know! I could buy a Sony video camera but I would rather go for an DSLR or Mirrorless..or who knows?

Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back