What's new

Dubai , Burj Al Arab , new year 2010

alkhasouni

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello



burj alarab In new year 2010 from Mina A Salam hotel


_DSC8508.jpg



_DSC8499.jpg



_DSC8510.jpg


I hope u like my photo :D
http://www.uaephotographers.com/gallery/files/1/4/7/_DSC8508.jpg
 
Excellent photos! I think I like #3 the best, but its really hard to choose!

Is that the Hotel that can rotate around? So many great cityscape possibilities in Dubai!
 
Fantastic captures, These could be post cards or used in a calender.
 
Great photos! I was on Jumeirah beach for new years, so i watched this amazing display :)
 
AMAZZAAZINGG!!!!!
 
good shots. all the exposure and contrast look great
 
Amazing color on all of them, the third one is really impressive. Nice work.
 
thank you every body
 
Nicely done.

I'll be in Dubai Mar 1 - 7, I look forward to seeing the buildings for the first time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom