What's new

DUBLIN 3

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3 shots I took while walking around Dublin City yesterday.... (Ok staggering between pubs!)
Chinese-Graffiti.jpg


Chinese-Graffiti-2.jpg

...and now for something completely different....
4-Horse-Men.jpg
 
Cool enough: the staggering (:wink: ) does not show... no camera shake! :D

Is that a horse-drawn HEARSE!
You still got those?
For just anyone, or would you need to be someone "higher" to get your coffin taken to the cemetery like this? Nice soft light ... you sent me the link to the plug-in but I can't get it to work. Now I must try Mohain's method, I might (just might, I am such a dummy) get that one to work.
 
No we dont use the horse drawn hearses.... it was a special one for a prominent business man who passed away....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom