Ducati Model, possible NSFW?

Muay_Thai_Dan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just looking for some C&C on these photos i took at the bike show yesterday. i had a little issue with them being not sharp...but i tryed to fix it with photo sharpening. i was shooting with a pretty slow shutter speed before i took these pics and forgot to change it back (really stupid of me). other than the sharpness, how are the photos?... let me know what you think. all C&C welcome.

3106901280_bcb3abb34d.jpg

3106900936_8ab44fc5a4.jpg

3106070435_95ded74084.jpg

all C&C welcome! the good and the bad.

Thanks for looking,

-Dan

oh im sorry...theres a bike in that picture :D haha looks pretty good....but her face seems a bit over exposed....

The colours are crisp, which I like.

In 2 and 3, she seems to be overly light / over exposed.

The pictures themselves have alot of distracting elements (people in the back, things in the back,...). So a tighter crop would be helpful.

rdzmzda- thanks for the comments. lol yes there IS a bike that picture...dont get distracted by the pretty lady :) hehe. and yes, you are correct, her face is a little too bright in #1 and #2...still learning how to use the flash!

bigtwinky- yes there ARE a lot of distracting elements in the pics/background. these are actually cropped pics already. i guess they're not as tight as they could be because i wanted to include the DUCATI logo on the bottom of the platform...so these were the best crops i came up with. and afterall, this is a bike show so there will be loads of random ppl in the pics, what can ya do :( :thumbdown:

try shooting them portrait as opposed to the landscape. also not to knock them more but the color fades to pink especially in #2 the tank and tail seem to fade to pink....but man the red is hot nice and sharp but you lost it....

id love to ride that.

i dont think her boyfriend woudl like that....oh wait nevermind the bike yeah i keep forgetting there is one of those in that picture

rdzmzda- yeah, the color does fade at the back of the bike... there was a bunch of stupid yellow lights pointing at the platform where the bike was, and one of the lights was pointing RIGHT at the tail/back, causing a yellowish hue on it. which is why it looks like the color is fading.

hehe you can actually see how the lights are pointing more towards the back part of the bike and not the front in #2 and #3.

do you guys have any idea how i could have fixed this with changing my WB?
or is there no way around a situation since those lights were there and kinda ruined the lighting ab it?

the angle of #1 kinda hides the fading a little, but its still present. i think its also a combination of the way my flash was pointing that caused the fading & as said before, the model is brighter in 2 and 3.

but then in 1 i got all those ugly shadows under her eye and on her face...gotta fix that next time.

so, WB? any ideas?

not sure about the yellow....but im rather curious what a red filter would have done to all this....by the way what is nfsw am i half retarded on this...its not coming to mind....

lol and yes, you WOULD love to ride that (bike)....its for sale for 85 grand. its a replica of Casey Stoner's motoGP bike. all u riders out there know how sick this bike is so i dont have to say anything else about it.

lol and plz, lets have some respect for the model, and stick to photographic critique!

:)

nsfw means "not safe for work"

u put that on the title of your thread for those who go on here at work, and dont want to be seen looking at pics that are lets say nude/ along those lines. and i figured this might be along those lines, so i included it in the title :)

red filter? i dont know much about filters? do they make a certain color pop out more? or what?

they just do various accents of colors do a google search for it...i cant find the article i read about it but if it helps it was a very good article :D if i can fidn the link ill give it to you but havent been able to so far...

Over exposed and the angles could be a bit more varied. You were exposing for the background and the camera overshot. You should have used spot-metering, metered for her face, locked in the metering and then got a lot closer with the camera to fill a bit more of the frame with the bike.

The shots from the rear have the distracting pole in the place... not good, but nothing you could do about that short of repositioning.

How about a more aggressive angle down close to the ground or camera above head?

Most reactions

Back