N Nikon Fan TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2004 Messages 3,524 Reaction score 49 Sep 20, 2005 #1 How's that for a title?
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 20, 2005 #2 I'm pretty fond of butts myself :mrgreen: I really like the contrast of the dark flowers and the light shining through the right side of the vase.
I'm pretty fond of butts myself :mrgreen: I really like the contrast of the dark flowers and the light shining through the right side of the vase.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 20, 2005 #3 the reflection in #2 is cool Amanda...nice job!
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Sep 20, 2005 #4 Nice title! Very catchy. #2 is really nice, I like the background, not what I would expect for a vase with flowers, but it adds so much mood
Nice title! Very catchy. #2 is really nice, I like the background, not what I would expect for a vase with flowers, but it adds so much mood
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 #5 love the way you've captured the second :thumbsup: lovely tones.. thanks for sharing
speciespython TPF Noob! Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 115 Reaction score 0 Sep 21, 2005 #6 :lmao: thats ducks for you! love both of them! laura
Force of Nature TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 355 Reaction score 4 Location Lancaster University(!), UK Sep 21, 2005 #7 LMAO! Those ducks, perfect! Those flowers look great, I'd never have thought of a silhouette of flowers ever! It works so well!
LMAO! Those ducks, perfect! Those flowers look great, I'd never have thought of a silhouette of flowers ever! It works so well!
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 #8 Excellent shots Amanda. Love the syncronized ducks.....and the title.
micatlady TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2005 Messages 192 Reaction score 1 Location Mayville, MI Sep 21, 2005 #9 I just had to look at a post with that title. I actually like the duck butts the best, it's a fun shot.
I just had to look at a post with that title. I actually like the duck butts the best, it's a fun shot.
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 #10 Nice job on these amanda. I also love the second. makes for a nice silhouette and you've done a nice job on the textured and toned BG.
Nice job on these amanda. I also love the second. makes for a nice silhouette and you've done a nice job on the textured and toned BG.
N Nikon Fan TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2004 Messages 3,524 Reaction score 49 Sep 21, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Thanks for the comments everyone...I sat and watched those ducks for about 30 mins...must have been something down there they liked
Thanks for the comments everyone...I sat and watched those ducks for about 30 mins...must have been something down there they liked
elsaspet TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 4,054 Reaction score 37 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 Banned #12 Wow, that second one is super pretty!
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 #13 eromallagadnama said: Thanks for the comments everyone...I sat and watched those ducks for about 30 mins...must have been something down there they liked Click to expand... Thats too funny!! http://home.comcast.net/~robertfenton/BottomsUp.jpg
eromallagadnama said: Thanks for the comments everyone...I sat and watched those ducks for about 30 mins...must have been something down there they liked Click to expand... Thats too funny!! http://home.comcast.net/~robertfenton/BottomsUp.jpg
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 #14 Great work Amanda, I really like the second one - subject, silhouette,tone and background all great!.
Great work Amanda, I really like the second one - subject, silhouette,tone and background all great!.
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Sep 21, 2005 #15 Now THAT's a title! Great pair, I especially love the flower shot, completely unexpected.