Duck Face!

JenKat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C if you like. I was practicing on my sister, but this shot was more for fun. Lol.

My sister, mocking the Duck Face by Amazon Cheesecake, on Flickr

Jolene, my 13 year old sister.

I'm going to try to work with her this weekend, if the weather cooperates. There's a couple interesting places I've found that I'd like to try out.

Background is overexposed and subjects face is underexposed.

Lighting is flat and subject doesn't stand out.

Background is fighting your subject for attention. The pose is fighting your subject for a dynamic image.

Just my 2¢.

No offense, but worst duck face ive seen. and ive seen my fair share

The lower left corner and the left edge look as if you cloned something out, repeatedly...

Well best duck face I have ever seen, first one ever, but none the less.

No offense, but worst duck face ive seen. and ive seen my fair share

Lol. It wasn't meant to be a good one. She was making fun of them, and laughing. It was just a fun/amusing expression, and thought I'd share... The weather's been crap, so not much outside shooting. And, it was a very tough day at work, and needed something to laugh at. *shrugs*

The lower left corner and the left edge look as if you cloned something out, repeatedly...

No cloning. There's a wire fence there that apparently didn't want to cooperate...

Background is overexposed and subjects face is underexposed.

Lighting is flat and subject doesn't stand out.

Background is fighting your subject for attention. The pose is fighting your subject for a dynamic image.

Just my 2¢.

Hmmm....The background doesn't appear to be overexposed, if anything, it's looks slightly under. The white thing behind her sister has a gray tint to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back