Duck Hunting

I like the silhouette shot and the first shot the most. The others just kinda seem like snapshots.

Thanks for the comment! :) #5 doesn't seem as snapshot-esque to me(maybe it would be better if I cropped out the guy on the left?), but I get what you're saying about the snapshot feel in #2, #3, and #6 for sure.

Thanks for the comment! :) #5 doesn't seem assnapshot-esque to me(maybe it would be better if I cropped out the guy on the left?), but I get what you're saying about the snapshot feel in #2, #3, and #6 for sure.

Yep, the scene itself is nice, But having that guy in the left side of the picture gives it the snapshot feel to me. Crop in out and i think it would be good.

*edit* actually doing a crop on # 2, 5, and 6 would save them i believe. Crop the Liberty and Trailer out of #6 and a little bit of the sky at top [play with the rule of thirds on it].. And on #2 remove the guy from it.

Love number 4, its a beautiful shot.

How are you, " Shooting with an Olympus Evolt E-500 since 6/10/08"?

Did I miss a year somehow? lol

How are you, " Shooting with an Olympus Evolt E-500 since 6/10/08"?

Did I miss a year somehow? lol

Ah, my bad- thank you for pointing that out!

*edit* actually doing a crop on # 2, 5, and 6 would save them i believe. Crop the Liberty and Trailer out of #6 and a little bit of the sky at top [play with the rule of thirds on it].. And on #2 remove the guy from it.

Thanks for the tips, Parkerman- I'll try it out and post them here later tonight :)

Love number 4, its a beautiful shot.

Thanks Serenity! It's one of my favorite pictures- I hope to get a large print of it and hang it up someday soon.

Most reactions

Back