What's new

Ducks and a Boat in Pink and Blue

TwoRails

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 9, 2008
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
1
Location
The Great Northwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's pretty much straight out of the camera. I did boost the deep shadows very slightly as in the low res shot it's hard to see the ducks on the right. No other changes or edits.

DucksAndBoatInPinkAndBlueDSCF0418.jpg


.
 
Wow that sky is gorgeous,
I think it would look cooler with some of the top and bottom cropped out though (seems like some wasted space), almost like a panoramic look.
 
Thanks for the comments. Here's the crop job:

DucksAndBoatInPinkAndBlue-cropDSCF0.jpg


.
 
I wish I wouldn't have looked at this. I'm dying to go duck hunting this weekend.
 
I love the cropped version, the colors are excellent
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom