Ducks and Squirrel enjoying the day...Raw Pic

S

SwirlMe

$IMG_0047.jpg$IMG_0153.jpg

C & C appreciated and welcome...:sexywink:

Last edited by a moderator:
#1.. those are geese, not ducks! :) It sometimes helps to zoom in, and make a more cohesive photo. Possibly fewer subjects would help... or at least a denser cluster. The pool in the background is a major distraction. I looked at some crops for this, but couldn't find anything I thought really worked.

#2 It is usually better not to center your subjects (read up on Rule Of Thirds in Photography).... and for some reason, your squirrel has red-eye. Normally I would suggest a crop with the squirrel on a thirds intersections, but since the handles of the plow, etc (whatever that is) seem to be a large part of he visual element, it is difficult to suggest what to do. It doesn't really work too well as is... especially with the extremely contrasty background.

Name changed...lol

I'm Working on taking better quality shots. These are raw and i'm looking for c & c to help me get better. Thanks for the suggestions.

Name changed...lol

I'm Working on taking better quality shots. These are raw and i'm looking for c & c to help me get better. Thanks for the suggestions.

I understand! We are glad to help all we can! Exposures look pretty good.. and the shots are in focus... but you probably need to work on composition more than anything. Lots of good stuff on the web...

Name changed...lol

I understand! We are glad to help all we can! Exposures look pretty good.. and the shots are in focus... but you probably need to work on composition more than anything. Lots of good stuff on the web...

Thank you very much! Im serious about becoming a great photographer and i'm online constantly looking and reading on how to do just that. I want to take quality shots..

Yes he did, But I need to get c & c, so I can get better and learn.

Yes he did, But I need to get c & c, so I can get better and learn.

Simple is always better. Try to eliminate what you can, especially in your backgrounds. Use selective focus & DOF as tools to accomplish those techniques. Try to fill the majority of your frame with the subject. Use your LCD before and after to 1st help with composition, then after to see if you accomplished what your wanted to. Above all, take your time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back