What's new

Dug the old bike out......

dizzyg44

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
Location
Charleston SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I dug my bike out after being too busy to ride lately.

Not bad for being filthy...

Please let me know what you think, it hasn't been touched other than a slight cropping.

DSC_0113.jpg


DSC_0080.jpg


DSC_0111.jpg


Not a great pic.....but a full shot of the subject
DSC_0074.jpg
 
great shots but that last one seems a lil under exposed
 
the SL Falco, nice entry level Aprilia....good shots, I like the strong contrast of the last shot....but bike pics are best with a neutral background and this one is on the dark side. I hope you went for a ride :D.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom