What's new

Dunluce Castle

Kolark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Montreal,Qc,Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Still more pics comming from the fresh from ireland stack !

C&C welcomed

Thanks again

Here is Dunluce castle

DSC_9221shrunk.jpg


and The View from dunluce castle !

DSC_9228shrunk.jpg


thanks
 
Ah, the Antrim coast. Did you go to the Giants Causeway?
 
Nice... I love them. I love the green in the first shot, how it overlaps and you can see it.
 
yeah i went to gian causeway ! and here is the proof !! lol

causewaypano.jpg


DSC_9146JPEG.jpg


DSC_9158JPEG.jpg
 
Isn't Dunluce Castle most impressive? And the coastline all around it, too??? You captured it nicely. I take it you paid the fee to go inside the castle ruins, too? We didn't back then, but then we were also travelling down the coast and had planned to visit so many more places within one day ...
 
The castle is amazing. I love how it is so secluded on that hill top, with the wide open ocean in the background
 
Kolark, would you recognise anything in these_photos?? :D Just remembered I once put them up here (ages ago, as you can tell).
 
Now i wish i went to donegal !!!thanks alot !! lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom