What's new

Dunt Hunt

highbred3d

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
108
Reaction score
2
On the way home from work one night, I stopped by a little lake at sunset, armed with my Nikon and a telephoto... ready to shoot some ducks!
:mrgreen:

duck1.jpg

duck2.jpg
 
I can't believe I spelt "Duck" wrong! :blushing:
 
I was about to say.. "nice dunts!" :lmao:

Love the reflections. The second one would look almost photoshopped/cloned if you did a very linear crop with just the ducks/dunts!
 
Thanks Peanuts! Now that you say it, I want to give it a try and put my "dunts" in a row!

duck3.jpg
 
Pretty cool how the brain can detect the a word if the first and last letters are in pacle. ;) (place for you slow ones)
 
I honestly read it as Duck and wouldn't have noticed the mistake if you hadn't pointed it out.
 
The crop works perfect! Cool one! I really like how they posed just for you! :D
 
the miss-spelling could have been a lot worse!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom