Duo Considered the Olsen Twins of the White Nationalist Movement

I think i saw a Louis theroux (british journalist) documentary a couple of years ago about rascism in america which included these two girls. He interviewed them and their mother at their home. They performed a couple of their songs and dance routines for him in the kitchen, very disturbing.

I think the parents should be charged with child abuse and have their children taken into care.

Come on now. This IS America. People still have the right to raise their kids the way they see fit. I watched this program and found it interesting. I also found it interesting the response the people got when they tried to give away their CD's promting their race.

I don't think the parents should be charged with child abuse, the kids were not abused. What would taking the kids away accomplish? This would not change the minds of the kids, this is only something life can do.

And before I get yelled at, or someone asks to have me banned, please realise that I am a black man and my girlfreind(soon to be fiancee) is white. Maybe I've dealt with things like this all my life so it doesn't get me as angry as other people.

Kelox is correct. They aren't abusing the kids really, they are just teaching them how to be narrowminded and hateful.

people have the right to their own opinion, i know, But these two kids are being brainwashed their parents opinions. Not allowing them to go to school either and teaching them at home wont give them the chance to mix with other kids who may be from other cultures and backgrounds.

Having them taken into care may be abit extreme, but i just wondered whether something like this could be bordering on child abuse in some way.

Hopefully, as you say kelox, life experience will mould their opinions as they grow older

Hopefully they will do what all kids do at about 14 and rebell. Thankfully our kids seem well adjusted and arn't the least bit bigoted. As you said, only time will tell how these two turn out.

seriously... who calls their kids Lamb and Lynx. Hmmm the mother's name is April too... that's not that strange.

I think it's a shame that they're just sprouting what their upbringing has taught them. Maybe (and maybe even hopefully) when they get older they'll be shocked. But probably not... coz it sounds like it's pretty ingrained in them.

fadingaway1986 said:
Gee. I thought in this day and age we were over this crap...
Sadly it's way more common than we realize.

In the media's coverage of katrina they showed an area where people had looted an electronics store. According to the words the anchor used, the black man was looting while the white man was finding.

fadingaway1986 said:
Gee. I thought in this day and age we were over this crap...
According to the article in 'American Photo', a lot of white movements are sprouting up after 9/11.

Gotto Agree with JonhMf...our world has changed so much we now have 13 year old rapists...murderers...now racist singers aswell?

If an adult did this would it be allowed? No, so why should it be if children do it.

Racism and everything close to it, like this, is and if it isnt should be illegal, and if these kids wanna be adult and sing things like this, then they should be treated like adults legally...

According to the article in 'American Photo', a lot of white movements are sprouting up after 9/11.

I would like to see their data. I think it's always been there in small pockets of radicals. Maybe 9-11 just gave the cowards the b@lls to come out from under the rock where they were hiding. My dad told us as young kids, if we all were alike, the world would be a very boring place to live. It's people like this that give us something to talk about.

Most reactions

Back