Duo Considered the Olsen Twins of the White Nationalist Movement

tmpadmin said:
Just want to touch on home schooling. Some (not all) home school because the educational system in their area is not up to par with the parent's education. So, I would suggest not using home schooling as any type of argument for or against. Home schooling can go both ways (positive influence or negative influence - however, both + & - are subjective) again, another reason to not use this argument.

Personally, I see more good cases of home schooling than bad.
I agree... it is not really relavent as to what they believe.

voodoocat said:
These girls have said that Hitler was a great man.

They have obviously been fed propoganda by their parents to indoctorinate them into this way of thinking... so yes, it can be considered brainwashing.

Semantics but he is considered by many as a great man. Or maybe better to say a great political leader as man he wasn't great, the things he did however were great.

I'm just saying that the word brainwashing is worthless to get across the problem because it's the same as what happens to us all.

LittleMan said:
I agree... it is not really relavent as to what they believe.
It is very relevant since that is used as a tool to shelter these kids from viewpoints that clash with their own. And nowhere in my posts did I generalize homeschooling. My intentions are not to debate homeschooling so I'm not going there.

voodoocat said:
It is very relevant since that is used as a tool to shelter these kids from viewpoints that clash with their own. And nowhere in my posts did I generalize homeschooling. My intentions are not to debate homeschooling so I'm not going there.
ahh, ok. I understand. :thumbup:

While I find the principles espoused by these people repugnant, I'm disturbed by something else...another kind of racism being practiced. Other genres of music are rife with hatred but don't seem to garner the same reaction that two lily white girls get. If it's wrong for Lynx and Lamb...and I do think it is wrong, albeit legal...then it's wrong for everyone. How about a little consistency ABC?

Daniel said:
Semantics but he is considered by many as a great man. Or maybe better to say a great political leader as man he wasn't great, the things he did however were great.

I'm just saying that the word brainwashing is worthless to get across the problem because it's the same as what happens to us all.
Daniel, the fact still remains that there is a good and there is an evil. No matter how you view it, killing innocent people just because you see them as "inferior" is wrong. People view Hitler as a great political leader because he was followed... that doesn't mean he was doing the right thing.
You are correct in saying that in a way everyone is "brain washed" just being born in America makes someone "brainwashed" to the culture.
But forcing evil idealistic values to your kids and making that their only source of information is brainwashing and it is wrong.

The only way we can possibly define what is right and wrong is realizing and accepting that there is a good and evil. Most people will try and dismiss it and forget about it... trying not to hurt the feelings of someone who has a backward view on things.

How about a little consistency ABC
American Broadcasting Communists is why! :roll:

The media (america in general) has a sensationalist bias. Cute blonde-haired-blue-eyed teenage girls singing about the "Aryan man standing up" is far more heart wrenching than doing a story on how rage against the machine hates capitalism.

LittleMan said:
Daniel, the fact ... who has a backward view on things.

I think that putting it into black and white is far too simple a view of things.

There is no such thing as evil. No one is to blame for anything except the human condition. We can't really put blame on anyone for a murder for example, the murderer, the murder's upbringing, the victim if the provoked the murderer. These all happened for a reason. I think that to say that good and evil is the cause of everythnig is far too simplistic. We can't define what's right and wrong by what good and evil people do.

Hows about this statement:

Why are the things we think are morally wrong actually wrong? Definitive reasons.

Answer: There's no definitive reason, only because we have decided them to be that way.

Why is racial or sexual discrimination or any other form wrong? Who says some people aren't better than others?

These are my thoguhts and I have been mulling them over for a while I hae not yet come to a conclusion and so when I try to communicate them I have nothing to anchor around so they often become scattered. hopefully what i said made a bit of sense.

Daniel said:
...We can't really put blame on anyone for a murder for example, the murderer, the murder's upbringing, the victim if the provoked the murderer. These all happened for a reason...
Well, we live in an imperfect world... so yes, everyone could be found guilty for the smallest of crimes.
If the person who was murdered provoked the murderer to do such a thing he could be blamed for doing that... and it was wrong for him doing it. But it's also wrong(evil) to retaliate to that person who provoked you.
So, where do we stop? That's why the laws are set how they are... they are set so the more you do the more you get punished. Very simple.

Why are the things we think are morally wrong actually wrong? Definitive reasons.

Answer: There's no definitive reason, only because we have decided them to be that way.
The question now is: Why did we decide that (lets say) 'Murder' is wrong?
I personaly believe that God set the 10 commandments and that's what we base our judicial system off of.

If you have nothing to base your beliefs in, then you can't stand strong on anything.

The question now is: Why did we decide that (lets say) 'Murder' is wrong? I personaly believe that God set the 10 commandments and that's what we base our judicial system off of. If you have nothing to base your beliefs in, then you can't stand strong on anything.

I don't want to get into a religious debate as they usuallyend badly but I will say this:

I believe that murder is usually considered wrong except in life threatening circumstances etc because it's an instinctual reaction. When we livd in tribes of hunters and gatherers. Unless the person/caveman was gonig around killing people in your tribe it was not beneficial to kill one of the tribe because it means less food and a weaker tribe to be protected in.

I beleive this concept for a lot of things.

I also don't understand why people consider racial discrimination a bad thing. Now what I just said should not be taken out of context.

someone of a different race is more genetically different than someone from the same race. Natural instinct is to preserve your own genes so you want to mate with someone as similar to you as possible to have the elast variation. so why do we consider that its a bad thing. Instinctually it's advantageous.

i think the way we react to some things is because we hav a heihtened level of intelligence that can combat and beat in some circumstances the instinctual part.

This is the first time I've seen logical and rational political talk on this board. Keep it up.

voodoocat said:

Gotto agree with Voodoocat.

Just because most homeschooing doesnt result in this, does not mean that it did wasnt the cause of their hatred and love of hitler.

Just because Most guns are used to shoot people, not All guns are used to shoot people...

bace said:
This is the first time I've seen logical and rational political talk on this board. Keep it up.

Dammit, don't say the P word! I started this damn thread (not expecting it to turn into a debate) and I'll get yelled at! :lol:

Daniel said:
I think that putting it into black and white is far too simple a view of things.

There is no such thing as evil. No one is to blame for anything except the human condition. We can't really put blame on anyone for a murder for example, the murderer, the murder's upbringing, the victim if the provoked the murderer. These all happened for a reason. I think that to say that good and evil is the cause of everythnig is far too simplistic. We can't define what's right and wrong by what good and evil people do.

Hows about this statement:

Why is racial or sexual discrimination or any other form wrong? Who says some people aren't better than others?

These are my thoguhts and I have been mulling them over for a while I hae not yet come to a conclusion and so when I try to communicate them I have nothing to anchor around so they often become scattered. hopefully what i said made a bit of sense.

This is why pedophiles and murderors and sickos in general are let of often, when they DID do something wrong, and allowed to live even near their victims sometimes, now that is wrong, plain and simple.

I know id feel that someone was wrong is they killed anyone I know, despite the fact that they had a bad upringing, ive got to have a bad upbringing now because of that part of my life.

Sorry, the "Its how they are brought up" stuff that ticks me off, everyone is responsible for their own actions past the age of 10 - 12 and they cant blame anyone else unless it was physically and mentally impossible to not do it (e.g. someone picks the gun up for you and makes you fire, or tells you if you dont do it they will kill someone you love e.g.).

Sorry, my 10cence...

core_17 said:
Dammit, don't say the P word! I started this damn thread (not expecting it to turn into a debate) and I'll get yelled at! :lol:

Yeah, that's why I have made a formal response. I don't know how to be rational.

Most reactions

Back