What's new

Dusk contrast shot

thierrylord

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 9, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Montreal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! I'd like to have some feedback since no one ever really made comments about it.

2968249540_8f92ef6bfa.jpg
 
I love it! It almost looks as if it is a mirror image in the water. And the color.... superb!
 
nice it looks like he's a warrior though..
 
The picture is great but I find the stance to be very un-natural and (for me) kind of takes away from the photo.
 
i see a friday the 13th poster?

perhaps if it were horizontal, with the subject in profile casting a fishing line it would come off a bit better.

or even if he had a rifle slung over his shoulder and a pair of binoculars...there's just somethign about his stature that screams "I'M A PSYCHOTIC MURDERER"

BUT i do love the contrast and the colors are gorgeous!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom