What's new

Dusk in the Forest

I really like it! This would be a nice 30x40" canvas wrap.
 
Thanks Jerry!
 
Quite decorative.... :study::study::study:... No, that's it.
 
Judi, I'm with Jerry. Large print on metallic paper - oh yes. I'd suggest you make up 4 or 5 of these and pay a visit to the high-end furniture and decor stores - I think you may find a market there, assuming you want to sell these.
 
Thanks T! :)

Paul, you are in my head! While thinking around how to market my fine art work I've started focusing on getting great colours that will fit in decors with the intention of approaching interior design companies and now furniture stores since you mentioned it!! thank you!! I DEFINITELY want to start selling my work ;)
 
Paul, you are in my head! While thinking around how to market my fine art work I've started focusing on getting great colours that will fit in decors with the intention of approaching interior design companies and now furniture stores since you mentioned it!! thank you!! I DEFINITELY want to start selling my work ;)
This might be interesting... my wife is an interior designer at Leon's. :lol:
 
Thanks T! :)

Paul, you are in my head! While thinking around how to market my fine art work I've started focusing on getting great colours that will fit in decors with the intention of approaching interior design companies and now furniture stores since you mentioned it!! thank you!! I DEFINITELY want to start selling my work ;)

If so, find out who the good interior designers are, and see if you can arrange a lunch meeting. You've got quite a few people who have very nice "cottages" in the Muskokas, Lake Simcoe, Wasaga Beach regions, etc. Your "moving" shots would fit in really well with this type of decor and client.

Edit.... and here Timor makes the point while I'm still typing... :lol:
 
Paul, you are in my head! While thinking around how to market my fine art work I've started focusing on getting great colours that will fit in decors with the intention of approaching interior design companies and now furniture stores since you mentioned it!! thank you!! I DEFINITELY want to start selling my work ;)
This might be interesting... my wife is an interior designer at Leon's. :lol:

lol! Oh really..... so when are you guys coming up for dinner again? lol ;)

Paul, yes, Collingwood, Owen Sound and up around the Bruce Peninsula waterfront is definitely full of high end "cottages" not to mention everything close to The Bruce, I'm kinda partly counting on the fact that the "city folk" make their way up here on the weekends ;)
 
Paul, you are in my head! While thinking around how to market my fine art work I've started focusing on getting great colours that will fit in decors with the intention of approaching interior design companies and now furniture stores since you mentioned it!! thank you!! I DEFINITELY want to start selling my work ;)
This might be interesting... my wife is an interior designer at Leon's. :lol:

lol! Oh really..... so when are you guys coming up for dinner again? lol ;)

Paul, yes, Collingwood, Owen Sound and up around the Bruce Peninsula waterfront is definitely full of high end "cottages" not to mention everything close to The Bruce, I'm kinda partly counting on the fact that the "city folk" make their way up here on the weekends ;)
If you think about that seriously first you gonna have to find for yourself a good printer (printing service, a guy who does it professionally) and try out options. Then you will need a framer. You will have to establish own style of form. This gonna have to be repeatable.
 
I think that belongs in a gallery more than my stuff, personally. Very, very impressive.
 
This might be interesting... my wife is an interior designer at Leon's. :lol:

lol! Oh really..... so when are you guys coming up for dinner again? lol ;)

Paul, yes, Collingwood, Owen Sound and up around the Bruce Peninsula waterfront is definitely full of high end "cottages" not to mention everything close to The Bruce, I'm kinda partly counting on the fact that the "city folk" make their way up here on the weekends ;)
If you think about that seriously first you gonna have to find for yourself a good printer (printing service, a guy who does it professionally) and try out options. Then you will need a framer. You will have to establish own style of form. This gonna have to be repeatable.
I have two printers that I'm going to test out, Fotoart in Owen Sound because they rock, and a friend of mine does printing but he is taking a bit of time off while he runs in the election, as for framing I haven't gotten that far yet but it's my next step.
I think that belongs in a gallery more than my stuff, personally. Very, very impressive.
Aw no way, it's just different than your work ;) Thanks!
My thoughts because you asked is, this would make a awesome curtain pattern
Hmmm.... fabric prints.... another great idea!
 
Neat. Looks like wheat laid out over a rayon curtain from the 70s.
 
I really love your paintings! Oh this the The Photo Forum and not painters R us. Hmmm... You are amazing!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom