What's new

DUST INTO DUST AND UNDER DUST TO LYE. SANS END

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1
_DSC0110_zps3c45a530.jpg

2
_DSC0111_zps2ff26e75.jpg

3
_DSC0113_zps4333c8cd.jpg

4s
_DSC0114_zps11303e37.jpg
 
Settlers cemetery, Wooton Kentucky. Some just had a Rock for a headstone.
 
Nice...old grave yards are so interesting.
 
Nice set. I agree about cemeteries being a great place to shoot – sometimes tombstones tell interesting stories. I particularly like the first one here, for the alignment of the tombstones. I think a little bit of extra contrast would make it pop (although I don't know if "pop" is what one wants to see in a cemetery image). I would also suggest trying a B&W conversion of that first one.
 
Thanks Mully and Invisible. Really appreciate the nice comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom