Dusted Off Camera For Walk Into Town

Wozza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nzgamer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
haven't taken any shots for a little bit, so decided to dust off the point and shoot and walk into town instead of getting the bus as it's a nice sunny day when I'm not working... which hasn't happened for a while. Had to pick up my car from the garage.

1334737934_6c02a30f32.jpg

Taken from my street. Interislander ferry in the background which takes people and cars between New Zealands North and South Island. I'm about 30-40 min walk from Wellingtons CBD. As you can see, it's a very pretty city indeed, I'm sure you can imagine how good the mountain biking is here! :D:D (blown highlights any)

1333852449_25c0398c3b.jpg

Cut through Central Park and couldn't resist this black and white opputinity.

1334822176_768e5ac04e.jpg

Got my car and went for a quick spin before taking this outside an old military base.

Those are some pretty nice shots from a point and shoot in my opinion... :)

Nice job!

Yeah would have liked some control over the exposure, but still got some decent shots. Just wish that B&W had some blacks in it - maybe should take it into photoshop...

Right, the conversion lacks in contrasts, but you can still add them! All in all I find that the most impressive of your three pics here!

I like #1 quite a bit. Shame about the dark shadows...

I am also fascinated with the wheel-like object in the background of #3. What is it? Can you take a closer photo?

Seriously, it grabbed my attention immediately LOL

Hey sorry I missed these replies.

LaFoto - I'm going to edit or reshoot that shot I think with my new DSLR (*party* - 20D).

James D - Thats a cog formally from 'Cog Park' but has been dumped in that old base for some reason. Will def get out there and take some snaps of it, must remember to send you a pm when I do.

Ga_Shooter - I love it here and plan to post up a heap of shots in the comming months. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back