What's new

Dutch Summer Beach

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We went to Zandvoort Beach (Netherlands) to blow some ghosts from our minds.

This is not so far from where I grew up, I used to go here on bicycle as a kid. I love the beach when it rains and looks so depressing. I love it most when there's a hurricane flying over it but I prefer to stay in a car then.

Photos taken with a 1965 Minolta Autocord on 120-film at 160 ISO and scanned from negative.

1

4974519194_953084f357_o.jpg


2

4974519206_16d3ccd092_o.jpg


3 My lovely wife.

4974519208_b78556fe75_o.jpg


4

4974519210_fd3cfacb31_o.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom