What's new

Dynamic Shoes (C&C)

calledthestig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was playing with my new camera and saw some HDRs so I figured I would give it a shot. I don't think it came out too well, but your suggestions are greatly appreciated. Wow I didn't think a camera could be this much fun though.

dynamicshoes.jpg
 
well there isn't really anything dynamic about them. maybe you should ask someone to put them on and do some funky moves.
still kinda like the shot though, personally i would have put the camera on the ground completely instead of just above it. oh and it seems a bit blurry too.
 
Maybe I should have named the shot to 'empty shoes' or something. I took the shots in RAW and then I put the HDR together in Photomatix, but when I went to bring it into Photoshop, the HDR look went away.

I think HDR's might be better shot in JPG?
 
the picture is blurry, nothing special
 
the picture is blurry, nothing special

Well do you have any constructive criticism? Maybe you know something about HDR that could help me out a bit? This was my first time using the camera and I was looking for suggestions on how to improve.

But I guess its not that great of a picture anyway.
 
Thanks for the link!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom