What's new

e v a n T A Y L O R s t u d i o s

evanTAYLORstudios

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 23, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DIRECTOR I PHOTOGRAPHER I CINEMATOGRAPHER I

Thank you for such a welcoming community.

My name is Evan Taylor. I am a 21-year old artist from the Midwest.

I'm full of ambition - hoping this community can keep me driven.

Enjoy my portfolio online here: e v a n T A Y L O R s t u d i o s ©

- e v a n T A Y L O R s t u d i o s
 
Be advised as I learned the hard way: There is a lot of rude people on this site so you can go with it or just put them on the ignore list.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom