What's new

Hello there

246TKT

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Paris
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, :D


Like you, I love photography !

My favorite style is the portrait especially portraits of the humanist photography movement.

I do like B-o-u-b-a-t, D-o-i-s-n-e-a-u and R-o-m-i-s works. :mrgreen:

Some of my little photos are on my blog. Please click here Feel free to leave comments ! They will be very helpful to me.

Glad to be here with you :thumbup:


Have a nice day !!


246TKT
 
Which future do you come from? Are you a machine? :D
Welcome R2D2, ehm, 246TKT!
 
Hello Tomasko,


Thank you for your kind welcome :D

I am from the Extrasolar Planet HD 1461.

I've just landed in earth where I am going to be exploring beautiful places for photos.

...

Apart kidding, I am an easy living man, living in the "City of Light" (P+a+r+i+s) fond of books, movies and photography :mrgreen:


Have a nice week end :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom